Monday, January 19, 2009

The Many Possibilities...

As I thought about what to write for this post of where I will be in ten years, I realized how many possibilities there are. I could be living at any place from the West Coast to the East Coast and as far North or South as I wanted. I could work a nine to five job or I could work third shift. I could work outdoors or I could work behind a desk. Thinking about all these possibilities, I discovered what and where I would like to be in ten years. I plan on getting my Masters in Real Estate Development here at Clemson upon my undergraduate graduation. With that being said, I see myself living on the outskirts of a large, Southeastern United States, city. The two cities that instantly pop into my mind are Atlanta and Charlotte. So I would like to be living on the outskirts of one of these two cities. I would like to own my own Real Estate Development company but I don't care how big or small my company is. My main goal would be to provide a good standard of living for my family. I will hopefully be married in ten years and possibly already have a kid or would be having one in the near future. As you have read on a little further in the post now, do you see why I wanted to live on the outskirts of Atlanta or Charlotte instead of in the city? I would much rather raise my children in a house with a little bit of land than live in a condominium in the downtown area of one of these cities. Another reason why I would like to have a little bit of land would be so I can have a dog. Even if it is an inside dog, I would still like to have a small backyard that the kids can play with the dog in. So, that is just a little snapshot of what I hope my life will be like in ten years...but only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment