Thursday, January 8, 2009

About Me!

My name is Jimmy Williams and I am a Junior here at Clemson. I am pursuing a degree in Marketing with a minor in Economics. I have been very academically focused since I got here and I will actually graduate a year early. I am planning on graduating August 2010 and I hope to go on to get my Masters after this. I would like to get my Masters in Real Estate Development. I have worked for commercial development companies in the past and I am currently working on lining up a similar job for this coming summer. Development is something that changes every day, so it's a job that never gets old.

I graduated from Wren High School in 2007. While in high school, I was on Student Government and Yearbook Staff. I have two younger sisters, Ashleigh (17) and Allie (11). My favorite sport to play is soccer. I played Varsity Soccer in high school all four years but gave up playing soccer when I came to college. I have a girlfriend, Bethani, who I've been dating for 3 1/2 years. I am a strong Christian and I really enjoy attending Campus Crusade here at Clemson. I've also gotten involved with a Bible Study through Campus Crusade and it's been a great experience! I attend CrossPoint Church here in Clemson when I'm at school and Rock Springs Baptist Church when I go back home.

Overall, I'm a pretty laid back guy. I enjoy going to any Clemson sporting events (when I'm not studying)! I guess that's about it, just let me know if you have any more questions for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment